Our expert forensic accountants use their expertise in finance to investigate fraud, other financial misrepresentation and in dispute resolution. Our team here at Hawsons have a wealth of experience in the accountancy business, drawing on experience from a number of different departments such as tax and audit among many others. We pride ourselves on going that extra mile for our clients in ensuring that the proceedings are dealt with care and in a professional manner, and our team can offer a range of services such as:
- Expert witness – acts as a voice for the expert witness community, supporting experts from all professional disciplines and lawyers who use the services of experts.
- Fraud – is the wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
- Company share valuations – is share buy-back purposes and in shareholder dispute situations.
- Commercial litigation – is consequential loss, partnership disputes, completion accounts disputes.
Why choose our dedicated forensic accountants?
- You will have the benefits of an in-house forensic function i.e. flexible and responsive;
- You can tailor our service to meet your specific needs and base our pricing structure accordingly;
- You will be provided with an integrated and fully comprehensive service;
- You will have a dedicated personal contact that is readily available if issues arise
Our committed team here at Hawsons will ensure that any claim you make is dealt with accordingly and in a wholly professional manner, combining our knowledge and experience to achieve the best possible outcome with your situation.
Contact us for a free initial meeting
To find out more about how one of the leading firms of accountants in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton can help you, please contact one of our specialists. We believe in long-term client relationships and understand the importance of meeting to establish that you like us and we like you. This is why we offer all new clients a free initial meeting which will enable you to have a discussion about you and your business issues.
Complete our form for a Free Initial Meeting
Benefits of working with Hawsons
Take time to get to know you, your business and your aims
Partner-led service tailored to your specific needs
Responsive and available when needed
Tax planning and advice
A one stop shop of specialist services available as needed
Efficient and effective use of technology
No unexpected bills