General VacanciesAre you considering a career at Hawsons?
1. To assume responsibility for the conduct of the audit and accountancy fieldwork in respect of specified clients. Helping managers to control the provision of all professional services in connection with those clients.
2. Liaising with the client’s accounting staff and ensuring that the fieldwork progresses in accordance with time/cost budgets. Ensuring managers are kept fully informed of the progress of the fieldwork.
3. To assist in the development of training programmes for audit and accounting trainees by way of regular meetings with managers and the staff partner. Such training programmes to be designed to meet the needs of the individuals concerned and of the firm
4. To assist in the development of audit staff through supervision on assignments where such an arrangement can work practically without impacting on service levels to those clients.
5. To gain exposure to the review process through occasional review of BSD assignments and detailed review of audit work where undertaking a supervisory role.
6. To display and achieve the competencies set out in the attached schedule.
7. Planning and Control
8. Fieldwork and Completion
11. Office Management
To read the full job description and skills required please click here: Job Description
To apply: please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]