Making Tax Digital- are your customers ready?
From 1 April 2019, all VAT registered businesses with a turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) have been required to:
- keep digital records for VAT purposes, and
- provide their VAT return information to HMRC using MTD ‘functional compatible software’.
However research has shown that
- 75%: SMEs have not taken all the necessary steps to be compliant with the new regulations.
- 18%: SMEs have not heard of MTD.
- 15%: SMEs are still keeping paper records.
Do you know if your business customers are ready?
The workshop is running on the 25th April 2019 and will start at 8:30am and finish at approximately 10:00am in Sheffield (Free bacon sandwich included!)