Pharmacy corporate finance
Specialist pharmacy acquisitions & disposals accountants
Hawsons has a dedicated team of experienced Healthcare Corporate Finance specialists who provide the full range of independent deal advisory and transaction support services to pharmacies.
Whether you’re thinking of buying a pharmacy, selling a pharmacy or raising finance, Hawsons can help.
We are experienced deal-makers and have been helping pharmacies buy and sell businesses for many years.
Buying a pharmacy
Our specialist Healthcare Corporate Finance team provides practical, proactive advice throughout the process, starting from a strategic review of acquisition targets, through to post-acquisition integration.
- Research and identification of target businesses
- Key early-stage valuation and negotiation with the target
- Assistance in the preparation of a business plan
- Introduction and negotiations with funders
- Negotiating Heads of Terms and advising on tax planning
- Focused due diligence investigations
- Advice on the legal documentation
Selling a pharmacy
Our specialist Healthcare Corporate Finance team provides practical, proactive advice throughout the process, starting from a strategic review of potential purchasers, through to post-disposal completion.
- Key early-stage valuation
- Research and identification of potential purchasers
- Valuable advice on preparing the business and the owners personal tax affairs for disposal
- Assistance in preparing the Information Memorandum
- We have specialists in managing the distribution of information to potential acquirers
- Assistance in negotiations with the acquirers
- Advice on legal documentation
- Maximise the after tax disposal proceed
Our strength lies in our experience and our excellent relationships with banks and other finance providers. Our strong relationships and assistance in preparing a robust and accurate business plan will help make your application for finance more successful. The recent economic downturn has resulted in an increasingly stringent lending criteria, meaning that only the most robust businesses are now able to access the finance they need to help their business grow.
As part of a multi-disciplined advisory firm, we also work closely with other in-house specialists and, in particular, with our tax team on tax planning and effective structuring for each transaction. Transactions tend to have complex tax implications, so this part of our service is extremely important.
Contact us for a free initial meeting
To find out more about how one of the leading firms of accountants in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton can help you, please contact one of our specialists. We believe in long-term client relationships and understand the importance of meeting to establish that you like us and we like you. This is why we offer all new clients a free initial meeting which will enable you to have a discussion about you and your business issues.