Apply to be an Audit Manager at our Doncaster officeRead our job description below
As a result of recent practice growth we are looking to recruit an Audit Manager in our Doncaster Office.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Audit Manager to join our dynamic team at our Doncaster office. This individual will play a pivotal role in leading and managing our audit engagements, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and delivering high-quality service to our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with strong leadership abilities and a passion for audit excellence to contribute to our firm’s continued success.
- Manage and lead audit engagements from planning to completion, ensuring adherence to audit standards, regulatory requirements, and firm policies.
- Coordinate and supervise audit teams, providing guidance and support to team members throughout the audit process.
- Review audit work, financial statements, and supporting documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with applicable standards.
- Communicate effectively with clients to understand their business processes, identify risks, and provide value-added recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor and resource on audit-related matters.
- Stay abreast of changes in auditing standards, accounting regulations, and industry developments.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of audit methodologies, tools, and best practices to enhance audit quality and efficiency.
- Assist with business development efforts, including proposal preparation, client presentations, and networking activities to support the growth of the audit practice.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent) with significant audit experience.
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexi-time & hybrid working available
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (option to purchase three additional days)
- Job Type: Full Time (36.25 hours per week)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please fill out the form below and submit you CV and we’ll get back to you.