Payroll servicesPayroll accountants
Payroll services and related matters
Hawsons has a dedicated team who provide payroll services in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton.
At Hawsons our aim is to provide a friendly and personal payroll service that is accurate and will save your company time and money. We have a team of experienced payroll staff who will liaise with your company to ensure that your payroll is completed by the deadline and is compliant with the ever increasing HMRC rules and regulations.
Our team provides payroll services for a large number of clients, ranging from small businesses with only 1 or 2 employees up to large business with more than 200 employees.
Our payroll services
- Payslip preparation
- Customised management reporting on payroll information
- Year end HMRC returns
- Maintaining statutory sick pay and statutory maternity pay records
- Liaising with HMRC and DWP on your behalf
- Payments of salaries and wages
- Compliance with existing and new legislation
- Sickness and absence recording
- Handling of employer and employee queries
- Provide statutory forms to staff
- Give guidance on various payroll issues and legislation
- Preparation of CIS and related pay statements
With the recent onset of auto enrolment and compulsory workplace pension schemes, the compliance obligation on employers has significantly increased. We work closely with our in-house Independent Financial Advisers at Hawsons Wealth Management to provide you with an integrated and fully comprehensive service to cope with this added red tape.
Why choose our trusted payroll service?
- You can be sure that we are not a bureau or call centre;
- You will have the benefits of an in-house payroll function i.e. flexible and responsive;
- You can tailor our service to meet your specific needs and base our pricing structure accordingly;
- You will be provided with an integrated and fully comprehensive service;
- You will have the help from in-house specialists to deal with any tax or related issues, and;
- You will have a dedicated personal contact that is readily available if issues arise.
Running a payroll properly is often a time consuming and resource demanding job, requiring awareness of constantly changing HMRC requirements and meeting detailed legislation and strict deadlines.
In the current economic climate businesses are looking to save time and money and, whether you’re a small or large business, now might be a good time to consider outsourcing your payroll.
Contact us for a free initial meeting
To find out more about how one of the leading firms of accountants in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton can help you, please contact one of our specialists. We believe in long-term client relationships and understand the importance of meeting to establish that you like us and we like you. This is why we offer all new clients a free initial meeting which will enable you to have a discussion about you and your business issues.
We look forward to hearing from you!