Have you outgrown your current advisor?Changing accountants is easier than you think
The business outlook is constantly changing and the demand to seek sound and proactive financial advice is now more important than ever. Having an accountant that knows your business inside-out, is easily accessible and offers personalised and tailored advice has numerous advantages.
Many of our clients were previously serviced by very small accountancy practices; often the same firm they were with when they began trading.
Warning signs you may have outgrown your accountant
Having spoken to many of our clients, here are some of the biggest reasons they switched accountants:
- There is no planning or forward thinking, everything seems to be reactive
- Lack of personal attention
- Accounts completed at the last minute
- Unclear costing structure with hidden fees
- Calls not promptly returned
- Less familiar with my sector and personal challenges
- No understanding of the changing needs of a growing business
- Not looking after my personal wealth planning
- Not providing tax planning advice
Changing accountants is easier than you think!
If you are unhappy with your current accountant and you have noticed any of the warning signs noted above, it may be time for a change.
One of the biggest reasons why firms often stay with their accountant for life, despite these warnings signs, is that they feel it is difficult to switch accountants. This is rarely the case.
The first step is to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation, so that we can understand your commercial and personal requirements. The second step, once you have decided that Hawsons is the right choice for you, is that we will write to your outgoing accountant to inform them of the intended change and request all of your accounting and tax records.
When can I change?
You can change accountants at any point in the year.
Why choose Hawsons?
Contact Hawsons Online
No Fields Found.