Corporate finance - raising finance
Whether you need to raise finance to start a new business or for the expansion of an existing one, our corporate finance experts can help you find the right type of capital, at the right price.
The need for additional finance can arise on a number of occasions during a businesses life cycle and can be a critical factor in the success of all management buy-out’s or buy-in’s. We understand that whatever your reason for raising finance, there are many variables to consider. You want to get the most cost effective finance, in a timely manner whilst minimising any risk for your business.
Our strength lies in our experience and our excellent relationships with banks and other finance providers. Our strong relationships and assistance in preparing a robust and accurate business plan will help make your application for finance more successful.
The recent economic downturn has resulted in an increasingly stringent lending criteria, meaning that only the most robust businesses are now able to access the finance they need to help their business grow.
Our services include:
- The preparation of a business plans and financial projections
- Determining the most suitable funding structure based on your business’ funding capacity
- Identifying and negotiating the most suitable funding
- Introductions to an appropriate selection of venture capital and debt finance sources, including locally based funds
- Grant advice
- Expert comparisons of the finance offered to you
- Assistance during the financial and legal due diligence investigations
Contact us for a free initial meeting
To find out more about how one of the leading firms of accountants in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton can help you, please contact one of our specialists. We believe in long-term client relationships and understand the importance of meeting to establish that you like us and we like you. This is why we offer all new clients a free initial meeting which will enable you to have a discussion about you and your business issues.
We look forward to hearing from you!