Tax ReturnsTax specialists in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton
Tax returns and compliance for individuals, partnership, LLPs, companies, charities, and other Not-for-Profit bodies.
Personal Tax Services
We provide a broad range of personal tax services and tax advice to suit your needs. From self-assessment tax return preparation and submission to advice on working overseas, remuneration strategies and Capital Gains Tax planning, tax specialists working in our offices in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton seek to understand your circumstances and goals and tailor their advice and services accordingly.
Hawsons’ tax advisers work with an extensive range of clients, including directors, business owner managers, entrepreneurs, business partners, high net worth individuals, non-domiciles, overseas and non-resident persons, and trustees.
Our services include:
- Personal tax return completion and submission
- Partnership tax return completion and submission
- Capital Gains Tax planning
- Inheritance Tax planning and will drafting
- Advice on tax residence status, overseas employment and emigration
- Income Tax repayment claims
- National Insurance deferment
- Trust accounts preparation and Trust tax return completion and submission
Partnership Tax Services
Hawsons provide tax advice and planning to a broad range of partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), including solicitors, architects, doctors, vets, farmers and other professional and trading businesses from our offices in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton.
There are special tax provisions applying to partnerships for Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Income Tax, VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT), and our experts will ensure that you are aware of their implications for you and your business.
Our services to partnerships include:
- Partnership Tax Return completion and submission
- Personal Tax services to individual partners
- Capital Gains Tax advice on partnership assets
- LLP conversion advice
- Incorporation advice
Contact us for a free initial meeting
To find out more about how one of the leading firms of accountants in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton can help you, please contact one of our specialists. We believe in long-term client relationships and understand the importance of meeting to establish that you like us and we like you. This is why we offer all new clients a free initial meeting which will enable you to have a discussion about you and your business issues.
We look forward to hearing from you!