VAT Health CheckOur services include a VAT Health Check, so you can be sure your business is up to date
VAT Health Checks: Are you ready for an inspection?
We have carried out numerous VAT health checks for businesses in various sectors including charities, manufacturers and small business. The health-check involves checking a business’s VAT procedures as well as looking into ways to maximise recovery on costs.
Our Health Checks don’t just insure that you are getting the best value for money, but we can also give you a “mock inspection“. This means that we scruitinise your VAT records and if there are any areas of concern, or opportunity, we can make sure that your business is as healthy as possible.
Our VAT Health Check includes:
- Confirming that you have identified the VAT liability of your supplies and/or income streams.
- Reviewing your partial exemption method
- Reviewing your VAT recovery procedure and processes.
- Considering which scheme is best suited for your business for accounting for VAT
- Reviewing the VAT treatment applied to one off transactions (i.e. property, sales)
- Highlighting areas of concern, or areas for money saving opportunities
- Maximising your use of available VAT reliefs.