Corporate Finance - Latest DealsAdding commercial value to your transaction
Over the past few years we have worked on assignments for companies across the UK and with international businesses. We have demonstrated our expertise in advising clients in buying and selling businesses, raising finance, carrying out financial due diligence and dealing with complex tax matters arising on transactions.
Pictured below are a selection of our recent deals, including some case studies.
Total deals completed in the last two years
Total deal value £M in the last two years
- Hawsons assist Perrys in acquiring £175m turnover car dealership GK Group
- Hawsons assists Irwin Mitchell in acquiring Mayfair-based private wealth specialists Berkeley Law
- Hawsons assists Podington Garden Centres in its sale to Wyevale Garden Centres
- Hawsons assists Raveningham Holdings Limited in its acquisition of Universal Elevators
- Hawsons advise 505 Mobile Srl, a subsidiary of Digital Bros SpA in the acquisition of DR Studios Limited
- Hawsons assists the shareholders of Control Direct Limited, the holding company of Roxspur Measurement and Controls Limited in the sale of their shares to TT Electronics